RENIPLUS NG 150G- a high-quality dry milk-clotting ferment
RENIPLUS NG 150G consists of a microbial coagulant Rhizomucor miehеi, NaCl.
Physical and chemical properties:
- Appearance Brown granulated powder
- Smell Specific
- Moisture content <6%
- NaCl <5%
- Activity 2250±5% IMCU/ml (in compliance with IDF 176 standard)
This product is used in milk-clotting for preparation of all types of cheeses.
Reniplus NG 150G ferment ensures:
- High stability of the manufacturing process
- Increase of the cheese yield
- Improvement of organoleptic properties
Recommended doses per 1000 kg of milk:
- semi-hard and hard cheeses 9-11 g
- quark 1-2 g
Manufacturer: PROQUIGA BIOTECH, S.A., Spain
Packaging: 0.1 and 0.5 kg jarsStore the ferment closed at the maximum temperature of 8ºC in the dry premises. The product shelf-life is 2 years from the manufacturing date.